Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Christmas break back in Arkansas has been nice.  Its been good to get a break from school and life in Madrid for a bit, however I'm anticipating the changes that will take place in 2007 between now 
and graduation in twelve months.  I arrived on December 23rd, had Christmas in Newport, went to Tennessee to see some friends in the Nashville area, came back to Arkansas for New Years and will head back out for Madrid on January 2.  Not a long break but better than nothing for sure.  

Yesterday CNN was on and they announced the bombing at the Int'l airport in Madrid...it hit a little close to home.  I don't suspect much more as it was Eta back at it again - but you never know.  I did see a strange bag outside Terminal 4, where the bombing happened, the day of my departure...I told some guy at the airport but as it is Spain, I'm sure they all ignored it.  

Goodbye 2006!  Happy New Years!

No comments: