Monday, June 09, 2008

Goodbye Zaragoza, Hello Next Steps

Wow, its hard to believe 9 months in Zaragoza have come and gone. It was an intense period - lots of studying, lots of rewards, lots of memories and the best of all, lots of great friends, colleagues and relationships. After hardly knowing what supply chain management or carbon trading were, I have become knowledgeable enough only to be dangerous with either. I have mixed feelings tonight as I packed my room and will exit my wonderful apartment for the last time. I'll miss a lot of people but as history repeats itself I will gain other relationships and friends in the future while enjoying those I have made in the past.

Moving and leaving a place, more specifically, people, never is an easy thing to do but I can say it has been a successful ride in Zaragoza at the Zaragoza Logistics Center. All of a sudden I'm finished and am starting the next stage, not sure exactly what continent or field I will wind up in next. The next stop is Madrid while I sort things out and hopefully will have a destination soon. Time to catch my last ride from Zaragoza to Madrid. Adios!

2 comments:

Debbie Bowman said...

I am so happy Dad and I were able to attend your graduation in Zaragoza. After meeting your classmates and professors I can understand why you have mixed feelings about leaving. But your next steps will be exciting as well. Love, Mom

Cortney said...

I just happened to check, and I'm so glad I did!!! We were able to look at the pics from your parents visit, and it looks like you guys had a great time. Congratulations on your graduation; we're looking forward to hearing what happens next for you!! Love ya!